Sunday, November 16, 2008

Start Your Days Better With Day Cream.

When I started with my collagen therapy, I felt after sometime that there was something not right. I mean, I was not feeling as great as I should be feeling. In order to see whether I was doing anything wrong, I read the instruction one more time. And during this time, I came across the fact that for best results I need to use the special day cream after collagen therapy.
The day cream performs an intense moisturizing and revitalizing action on the skin. With regular use of the cream you will notice a shine in your skin. Your skin will look relaxed and you youthful. Its main function is to boost the effects of the collagen therapy and to supplement its actions.
The day cream supplies natural, plant-originated nutrients which helps in improving the general conditions of your skin. Since, it works from deep within, it provides a natural sheen to your skin tone. It also increases the skin's affinity to bond with water. It works towards providing a deep rejuvenation and the end result is an unusual firmness and elasticity, and restores youthful vitality. The cream is very efficient and is sufficient for a long use to enforce the collagen treatment.
Make sure to combine the day cream with the collagen treatment for best results.

I normally spread the cream on my face in a thin layer after the absorption of the Natural Collagen Q5-26. I work it onto my face and neck delicately tapping with my fingers. Try not to rub it in too harder - gently massage your message for better results.
When you wake up in the morning - you feel a visible change in your skin luster. The face looks tight and the usual morning flaccidness lessened visibly. No one likes to look at their puffy face in the morning - and with the daily use of this skin - your mornings will also start on a better note.
For more info please visit: Day Cream

No comments: