Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Miracle Of Water Cure - Part III

An interview with Dr. Batmanghelidj

A NaturalNews.com Special Report by Mike Adams

THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX

Mike: What it is that drove you to explore beyond the limited thinking of conventional medicine?


Dr. B: I'm always a curious person. I've been a curious person ever since I was born as far as I know. One day we had a thief come into the house and was on the wall, and I was only a two and a half year old boy. I went to him and said, “What are you doing here? Can't you see you're scaring everyone? Why don't you go?” I wasn't scared, I was curious.


That is what I am, right throughout my life, and that is why when I discovered that water cures pain, then this was an entrance for me to get into it and find out what was the reason. And that was when I discovered that my education was no good. I didn't learn medicine, I learned a little bit of anatomy and a little bit of histology, which stood me in good stead in order to understand the rest of the stuff. Read more...

No comments: